Thursday, August 11, 2011

Let's Go Fishing In A Crawfish Hole...


Don't you just love this picture. It's my son playing in a crawfish hole when he was about four years old. It started out as dipping a little butterfly net into the puddle in an attempt to catch a crawfish. This is how it ended up. I can't help but laugh every time I come across this photo. Just thought I'd share it with you.

I have three sons actually. My oldest is nineteen, my second and the one in the picture is twelve, and my youngest is about to be eleven. Sometimes I just can't believe how fast time flies. It seems like just yesterday that I watched my middle son edge closer and closer to that mud.

I guess that's part of the reason that I write Young-Adult books. Maybe I'm trying to hang on to that carefree part of youth. Although, I think that I would have gotten the switch if I had ended up in the mud like that. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment