Friday, August 5, 2011

Website and Other News

Alligator in The Florida Everglades
Just wanted to mention that I was having a lot of trouble with my website/host. It was freezing up and causing a lot of people's browsers to crash. Not to mention that it is so hard to keep up with so many websites/social networks. My solution as of right now is to redirect my web address to my blog. That way I can share everything that I need to in one spot. Hopefully, this move will work well for all. 

The URL may go down briefly next week as I move everything over from one host to another. Just an FYI, but hopefully it will go smoothly. 

Other than that, I have been working hard on the sequel to Stay. I am hoping to have it out by the middle of September. I even came up with the title- Rose, By Another Name. I am playing around with the cover design, as soon as I have one worthy I will post it here.

I hope that everyone is staying cool. This has been one hot summer. My kids started back to school today. It seems to get earlier and earlier every year. At least I'll be able to get more work done. :)


2 comments:

  1. I just read stay after it had been recommended to me. I thought the novel was good and it kept my attention. I am also an indie author and have come to the conclusion that not all authors get the recognition they deserve.

    I read on this blog you were having a difficult time with your cover, I would like to recommend the designer of my book covers. His name is John Bouton and he does wonderful work. You can see the cover he designed for me at http://www.valeriebowen.com I'm sure you will agree he did an amazing job. Although many people say you can't judge a book by it's cover you have to admit the cover is the first and foremost item that captures a readers eye. I have to admit to you, because of the cover(not criticize) I would not have read your book had it not been recommended. I'm glad I took the chance, and I sincerely hope you will take a look at my blog and read the first chapter of my book. There you can find John's email address should you decide to contact him.

    I wish you the best of luck with your noel(s)

    Valerie Bowen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Valerie. I'll take all the help that I can get. I have been looking into a few designers myself. I'll definitely check John Bouton out. Your cover is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete