Thursday, March 10, 2011

Busy as a Bee

   Busy, busy, busy. I feel like I haven't stopped all week. I guess if I think about it, I really haven't. Between kids, work, writing, editing, marketing, cleaning, oh and American Idol. I just wish that there were more hours in the day.
   I was finally able to get Stay edited by someone other than myself. I made the foolish mistake of thinking that I could find and correct all of my errors on my own. Big mistake. I think that I had just read it so many times that I just wasn't seeing it anymore. Oh well, live and learn. The newly edited version is now online at Barnes & Noble, Kindle, and Smashwords. Please, if you find anymore, feel free to shoot me a message and let me know about them.
   I am still working on my new book. It's coming along so well. I am really getting excited about it. I am so excited about it that I am thinking of giving it away. I just need to do a little more research on that because I think that some of the publishers require a minimum dollar amount. So we'll see. Stay was my first, so I am still feeling my way around this whole self-pub thing.
   I would like to finish my latest work in progress as soon as possible so that I can get back to Callie Rose. I've got lots of good stuff in store for her and I can hardly wait to get it all on paper. 
   I am also working on building a website. It's coming along. You can check it out at ccjacksonbooks.com. Don't forget about my Facebook pages and Twitter. I would really love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment