Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Long Overdue

   I know that it has been a while since my last blog, but I have just been so busy. February was a crazy month in my personal life, as well as my writing. I finally finished up Stay!! It is now available through Nook, Kindle, Smashwords, iBookstore, etc. The print copy is in the works through Amazon, but apparently that will take a few more weeks.
   What a process this has been! Who knew? I have learned so much over the past few days, who knew that there was so many different file formats? Not me, and every retailer requires something different. It was certainly a challenge but I think that I have finally gotten the hang of it.
   A special thank you to those who have purchased and read the book. I hope that you have enjoyed it. I know there are a few typos here and there that I am working to revise, so thanks for the feed back on that as well. Please don't hesitate to review the book on Goodreads or through the retailers. I would love to hear from you.
   Now that the bulk of the work on Stay is finished, I am so excited to start working on the sequel! I can't wait to find out what is going to happen with Callie in her new role. Not to mention her love life. I have all of these ideas floating around in my head that are just screaming to be hashed out on paper. I already know that the next book in the Callie Rose series is going to be awesome.
   It's Mardi Gras time down here in Louisiana so... Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulet!!! (Let The Good Times Roll!!)
   Sorry this picture is a little fuzzy, it was taken with my phone last year after the Saints big win.

No comments:

Post a Comment