Thursday, May 26, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award


A huge thanks goes out to Tania aka T.F. Walsh for awarding my blog with The Versatile Blogger Award.

Tania is an amazing fantasy writer who is also an amazing baker. I truly love her blog, which a lot of the time is about my two favorite things... books and sweets. :)

 Check her out here... http://tfwalsh.wordpress.com/


Now for the rules:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 5 new-found blogging buddies.
4.Contact the winners to congratulate them.
a
7 random facts about me:
1. I was born in Baltimore, Maryland.
2. I am a nurse and work part-time in a local nursing home.
3. I am addicted to Coca-Cola.
4. I have three amazing sons.
5. I have a very smart yellow lab named Buff.
6. I love the beach and can't wait for the day that I can move close to one.
7. My favorite color is blue because it reminds me of the ocean.
a
And now for my 5 nominations for the Versatile Blogger Award:


Congratulations!!



3 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm a nominee, too. It's a fun way to learn about new blogs.

    Cheers,
    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Addicted to coke... oh that's my hubby but to Pepsi Max. Congrats:)

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you as Ellen and thanks again Tania!

    ReplyDelete